Call 911 in any emergencey where police, fire or ambulance is requried immediately
An emergency is defined as a sudden unforeseen crisis that requires immediate action.
- You or another person are injured and in need of medical attention.
- Fire or smoke has been detected.
- A crime resulting in injury, potential injury or a life-threatening situation.
- You are following a suspected impaired driver.
- A robbery or theft is being committed.
- Someone is screaming for help.
- The sound of breaking glass is heard.
- An explosion or gunshot is heard.
- A motor vehicle accident has just occurred.
- Someone asks you to call 911 for an unknown situation.
Non-Emergency Calls Requiring Police Attendence call (519) 258-6111
To speak with an officer call 519-255-6700 Ext 4000
See our Reporting section to choose the Reporting option that best suits your non-emergency situation