Collision Reporting Centre
Collision Reporting Centre Criteria
Collisions may be reported at the CRC so long as the following conditions are met:
- None of the involved drivers is suspected of being intoxicated
- There are no injured people involved in the collision
- The vehicles are not large (i.e. Transport trucks)
- Drivers do not have to attend together, but must ensure they have exchanged all pertinent information prior to leavin the scene.
- Do NOT get your vehicle fixed prior to attending the CRC, as officers will need to view and photograph damage
The following documents can be printed out and completed and brought to the CRC:
The Collision Reporting Centre can be reached by telephone at (519) 944-6261.
Current Hours of Operation:
9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and all statutory holidays