Professional Standards Branch
The Professional Standards Branch (PSB) is a specially trained unit that manages and coordinates the investigation of complaints involving officer conduct, policies or services provided by the Windsor Police Service
The Professional Standards Branch is responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the investigation of complaints pursuant to Part V of the Police Services Act of Ontario
- Providing Civil Litigation support
- Ensuring compliance with the Police Services Act
- Acting as a liaison with the provincial regulatory bodies such as the Office of the Independent Police Review Director (OIRPD), the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) and the Ontario Civilian Policing Commission (OCPC)
- Providing training to Service members
If you require assistance from the PSB office, please call the main line or attend our location.
Contact #: 226-674-1360 x21
Address: 250 Windsor Ave, 4th Floor
(Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm Closed All Statutory Holidays)
Please be advised that if you attend in person, the entrance is secured and access will be provided once you contact the PSB office by phone.
Pending PSA Hearing Dates
For any information on upcoming Police Services Act (PSA) hearings, please contact the Professional Standards Administrative Assistant at 226-674-1360 ext. 21.